The Juniper shallow fill softside waterbed mattress looks like a standard mattress but uses water as the source of contouring support. The bladder is zipped inside a mattress cover and held in place by a perimeter of support foam. Because a softsde waterbed looks just like a regular innerspring mattress many people prefer this type of waterbed over the traditional hardside waterbed. You will still experience the same contouring and pressure free support of water, but you do not need a wood frame in order for the water mattress to keep its form.
With a shallow fill waterbed mattress you have a choice of bladders to fit your specific needs. If you and your partner have differing comfort and support preferences you may wish to consider a dual bladder. You can control the fill level of each side of the mattress independently, allowing you and your partner to choose your own preferred comfort level, from plush to firm, by filling with more or less water.
- 10" softside waterbed mattress
- Ultra-soft rayon from bamboo fiber cover with luxurious cashmere quilt fill
- Removable, drycleanable quilted cover
- 3" tri-zone foam comfort layer
- Matching blue vinyl moisture barrie
- High density foam perimeter support
- Your choice of 4" shallow fill waterbed bladder
- Uses same standard sheets as an innerspring mattress
- 2 year full, 8 year prorated warranty
- Pair your new softside waterbed with an optional universal foundation or heavy duty platform bed frame