Plush knit cover with patented tri-zone quilting will keep you comfortably supported on this 8" mid fill softside waterbed. 2" of tri-zone comfort foam enhances the support in the center third of the mattress. The Isabela softside waterbed mattress looks and feels like a standard luxury mattress but uses water as the source of contouring support. The 6" bladder is zipped inside a mattress cover and held in place by a perimeter of support foam.
Many people prefer this type of waterbed over the traditional "hardside" waterbed since it looks like a standard innerspring mattress. You will still experience the same contouring and pressure free support of water, but you do not have to change the decor of your bedroom in order to match your furniture to a hardside waterbed frame. Your new softside waterbed mattress will fit your existing bedroom furniture.
If you and your partner have differing comfort and support preferences we recommend the dual waterbed bladder. You can control the fill level of each side of the mattress independently, allowing you and your partner to choose your own preferred comfort level, from plush to firm, by filling with more or less water.
- 8" softside waterbed mattress
- Removable, dry-cleanable patented tri-zone quilted cover
- 2" tri-zone high density foam comfort layer
- Patented polyester fiber filled bladders
- Matching blue vinyl moisture barrier
- High density foam perimeter support
- Your choice of 6" mid fill waterbed bladder
- Uses same standard sheets as an innerspring mattress
- 2 year full, 3 year prorated warranty
- Pair your new softside waterbed with an optional universal foundation or heavy duty platform bed frame