Thomasville®'s new Avalon engineered latex foam mattress offers ultra-responsive, pressure-relieving comfort and unmatched support. Two inches of cooling GelLux™ Engineered Latex Foam combines liquid gel with a medium-firm support foam that enhances contouring while maintaining a refreshing sleep surface. Additional cooling can be found in the innovative cool to the touch Ice Lux™ enhanced fabric cover. A second layer of responsive engineered latex foam enhances the pressure-free comfort. The 8" high-density Reflexa™ Foam base adds durability and support to the mattress.
All Thomasville® mattress foams are Certi-Pur-US certified, having undergone rigorous laboratory testing to surpass standards for flammability, VOCs, and overall foam manufacturing processes. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty, the Thomasville® Avalon engineered latex foam bed is a product that's made to last and is sure to offer the unmatched sleeping experience you've been looking for.
- 12" Thomasville® Medium Firm Engineered Latex Foam Mattress
- Cooling IceLux™ fabric cover is cool to the touch and helps maintain a comfortable sleep environment
- Removable, washable cover with a 360° zipper allows your to remove the cover for machine washing to maintain a fresh, clean, comfortable sleep environment
- 2" Cooling GelLux™ foam uses a state-of the art process to combine liquid gel with engineered latex for a cooling, responsive sleep surface
- 2" Resilient engineered latex foam supports and contours for pressure free comfort
- 8" High density Reflex Foam base
- Certified Eco-friendly foam manufacturing
- 10 year limited warranty