Free shipping on all Thomasville® Premium Air Beds mattresses
Sleep Expert Tip
Adjustable in three zones on each side of the bed allows the Thomasville 6-chamber air bed to give you individualized support and comfort in the lumbar region as well as the head and feet. Plus 5 inches of memory foam provides plenty of pressure relief.
Lavish yourself in comfort on the Thomasville® Orion 6-chamber adjustable air bed. Cooling gel memory foam in cooperation with traditional memory offers contouring comfort and conforming support. The exclusive patent pending STAY COOL channel venting includes multiple channels sculpted directly into the foam's surface to permit rejuvenating air flow and circulation. Six independent adjustable air chambers (3 chambers per side) allow each person to adjust their side to their preferred individualized support and comfort. The state-of-the art LCD hand control allows each sleeper to adjust their side to their preferred firmness or softness.
- Six Air Chamber Technology (3 Chambers Per Side) Permits Individualized Comfort and Support for Each Part of the Mattress
- Individual Adjustment of the Lumbar Section Allows More Specific Control of Support in This Vital Area
- Contouring Poly/Cotton Cover with Complimentary Side Panel Fabric Accents
- Removable Cover Can be Professionally Dry Cleaned, Providing a Fresh, Healthy Sleep Surface for Life of Mattress
- IntelliTemp™ Phase Change Temperature Regulating Technology in the Cover Ensures You are Never Too Warm or Too Cool as You Sleep
- 3" Gel Enhanced Memory Foam Provides Greater Cooling and More Targeted Support than Regular Memory Foam
- 2" Open Cell Memory Foam Provides Healthy, Contouring Comfort and Lasting Support
- Exclusive Tri-Zone STAY COOL Channel Venting Directs Heat Away from Your Body and Increases Refreshing Air Flow
- Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation; Non-Slip Fabric Bottom Prevents Comfort Layer from Shifting
- 8.5" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Provides a Stable, Fixed Perimeter Around the Dual Air Cores and Prevents Edge Sag
- Tricot Fabric Safety Liner Reinforces the Foam Side Rails and Prevents Friction Between the Air Cores and the Foam Tray
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Permits Individual Adjustment
- Independently Adjust the Head/Foot and Lumbar Areas from 1 to 100 in Precise Single Digit Increments
- 14" Total Mattress Height
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Elevate the Quality of your Sleep with an Adjustable Base
|AdjustaFlex 1001 Adjustable Base||AdjustaFlex 5000 Adjustable Base|
*No affiliation exists between The Bedroom Store®, Thomasville® Synchrony™, and Sleep Number Bed®. Select Comfort®, SLEEP NUMBER® and SELECT COMFORT® are fully registered trademarks of Select Comfort Corporation. No product belonging to Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® is sold on this site and any reference is for comparison purposes only.