Free shipping on all Thomasville® Premium Air Beds mattresses
Sleep Expert Tip
An air bed mattress is adjustable on both sides. The 6-chamber mattress is adjustable on both sides and the lumbar section can be adjusted independently from the head and foot.
Find your personalized comfort and support on the Thomasville® Celestial 6-chamber adjustable air bed. Adjust the comfort and support with the push of a button on the stylish LCD hand controls. This Thomasville® airbed features 6 chambers of fully adjustable comfort, allowing each sleeper to find their preferred softness or firmness. Three inches of cooling gel enhanced memory foam offers enhanced support and features our exclusive, patent pending STAY COOL channel venting. Multiple channels sculpted directly into the foam's surface improve rejuvenating air flow and circulation. A Thomasville® Celestial 6-chamber adjustable air bed is the perfect choice for quality sleep.
- Six Air Chamber Technology (3 Chambers Per Side) Permits Individualized Comfort and Support for Each Part of the Mattress
- Individual Adjustment of the Lumbar Section Allows More Specific Control of Support in This Vital Area
- Contouring Poly/Cotton Cover with Complimentary Side Panel Fabric Accents
- Removable Cover Can be Professionally Dry Cleaned, Providing a Fresh, Healthy Sleep Surface for Life of Mattress
- IntelliTemp™ Phase Change Temperature Regulating Technology in the Cover Ensures You are Never Too Warm or Too Cool as You Sleep
- 3" Gel Enhanced Memory Foam Provides Greater Cooling and More Targeted Support than Regular Memory Foam
- Exclusive Tri-Zone STAY COOL Channel Venting Directs Heat Away from Your Body and Improves Rejuvenating Air Flow
- Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation; Non-Slip Fabric Bottom Prevents Comfort Layer from Shifting
- 8.5" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Provides a Stable, Fixed Perimeter Around the Dual Air Cores and Prevents Edge Sag
- Tricot Fabric Safety Liner Reinforces the Foam Side Rails and Prevents Friction Between the Air Cores and the Foam Tray
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Permits Individual Adjustment
- Independently Adjust the Head/Foot and Lumbar Areas from 1 to 100 in Precise Single Digit Increments
- 12" Total Mattress Height
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Elevate the Quality of your Sleep with an Adjustable Base
|AdjustaFlex 1001 Adjustable Base||AdjustaFlex 5000 Adjustable Base|
*No affiliation exists between The Bedroom Store®, Thomasville® Synchrony™, and Sleep Number Bed®. Select Comfort®, SLEEP NUMBER® and SELECT COMFORT® are fully registered trademarks of Select Comfort Corporation. No product belonging to Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® is sold on this site and any reference is for comparison purposes only.