Free shipping on all Thomasville® Premium AirBeds mattresses
Sleep Expert Tip
When you can only agree to disagree on the firmness or softness of your mattress, let the Thomasville air bed give you both the adjustable firmness that you prefer.
The Thomasville® Mercury 9" dual sleep system provides each sleeper the ability to adjust their side of the bed to their preferred comfort and support. Change the firmness or softness with the press of a button on the modern LCD hand control. Sleep in your preferred comfort while your partner sleeps in theirs. Find your perfect pressure free, contouring support on this Thomasville® airbed. Sleep well on a quality airbed for a healthier life.
- Dual Air Chamber Technology Permits Individualized Comfort and Support for Each Sleeper
- Patented Tri-Zone Quilted Cover Design Improves Support in the Lumbar Region
- Removable Cover Can be Professionally Dry Cleaned, Providing a Fresh, Healthy Sleep Surface for Life of Mattress
- 2" Tri-Zone Sculpted Comfort Foam Layer Improves Circulation and Support
- Washable Micro Pure™ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation; Non-Slip Fabric Bottom Prevents Comfort Layer from Shifting
- 6.5" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Provides a Stable, Fixed Perimeter Around the Dual Air Cores and Prevents Edge Sag
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Permits Individual Adjustment
- Independently Adjust Each Air Chamber from 1 to 100 in Precise Single Digit Increments
- 9" Total Mattress Height
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Elevate the Quality of your Sleep with an Adjustable Base
|AdjustaFlex 1001 Adjustable Base||AdjustaFlex 5000 Adjustable Base|
*No affiliation exists between The Bedroom Store®, Thomasville® Synchrony™, and Sleep Number Bed®. Select Comfort®, SLEEP NUMBER® and SELECT COMFORT® are fully registered trademarks of Select Comfort Corporation. No product belonging to Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® is sold on this site and any reference is for comparison purposes only.