Thomasville® Neptune 2-chamber Air Bed
Free shipping on all Thomasville® Premium Air Beds mattresses
Sleep Expert Tip
Don't settle for comfort and support that is anything firmer or softer than you prefer. The Thomasville Air bed features adjustable firmness on both sides for individualized comfort.
Treat yourself to the pressure relieving, contouring support of the Thomasville® Neptune dual chamber sleep system. This air bed offers the ability to adjust the individual comfort and support on each side. Change the softness or firmness of the mattress with a touch of a button on the modern LCD hand remote. The memory function allows you to return to your favorite setting with one press of a button. The exclusive, patent pending STAY COOL channel venting, which consists of multiple channels sculpted directly into the foam's surface and built into a two inch layer of memory foam, provides rejuvenating airflow and circulation. Indulge yourself in the contouring comfort and supreme support of a Thomasville® air bed.
- Dual Air Chamber Technology Permits Individualized Comfort and Support for Each Sleeper
- Contouring Poly/Cotton Cover with Complimentary Side Panel Fabric Accents
- Removable Cover Can be Professionally Dry Cleaned, Providing a Fresh, Healthy Sleep Surface for Life of Mattress
- IntelliTempâ„¢ Phase Change Temperature Regulating Technology in the Cover Ensures You are Never Too Warm or Too Cool as You Sleep
- 2" Open Cell Memory Foam Provides Healthy, Contouring Comfort and Lasting Support
- Exclusive Tri-Zone STAY COOL Channel Venting Directs Heat Away from Your Body and Increases Refreshing Air Flow
- Washable Micro Pureâ„¢ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation; Non-Slip Fabric Bottom Prevents Comfort Layer from Shifting
- 8.5" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Provides a Stable, Fixed Perimeter Around the Dual Air Cores and Prevents Edge Sag
- Tricot Fabric Safety Liner Reinforces the Foam Side Rails and Prevents Friction Between the Air Cores and the Foam Tray
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Permits Individual Adjustment
- Independently Adjust Each Air Chamber from 1 to 100 in Precise Single Digit Increments
- 11" Total Mattress Height
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Elevate the Quality of your Sleep with an Adjustable Base
|AdjustaFlex 1001 Adjustable Base||AdjustaFlex 5000 Adjustable Base|
*No affiliation exists between The Bedroom Store®, Thomasville® Synchrony™, and Sleep Number Bed®. Select Comfort®, SLEEP NUMBER® and SELECT COMFORT® are fully registered trademarks of Select Comfort Corporation. No product belonging to Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® is sold on this site and any reference is for comparison purposes only.