Thomasville® Aries 6-chamber Air Bed
Free shipping on all Thomasville® Premium Air Beds mattresses
Sleep Expert Tip
Individual adjustment in the lumbar area of the back on both sides of the mattress, gives the Thomasville 6-chamber air bed a unique ability to customize the support to your individual needs.
Improve your sleep with the Thomasville® Aries 6-chamber sleep system featuring six independent adjustable air chambers (3 chambers per side), which permits each person to adjust their side to their preferred individualized support and comfort. The lumbar section of each side can be adjusted separately from the head and foot, allowing for personalized support in the lumbar area. The state-of-the art LCD hand control allows each sleeper to adjust their side to their preferred firmness or softness. The exclusive, patent pending STAY COOL channel venting consists of multiple channels sculpted directly into the foam's surface and permits rejuvenating air flow and circulation. Experience a quality night’s sleep with the Thomasville® Aries 6-chamber sleep system.
- Six Air Chamber Technology (3 Chambers Per Side) Permits Individualized Comfort and Support for Each Part of the Mattress
- Individual Adjustment of the Lumbar Section Allows More Specific Control of Support in This Vital Area
- Contouring Poly/Cotton Cover with Complimentary Side Panel Fabric Accents
- Removable Cover Can be Professionally Dry Cleaned, Providing a Fresh, Healthy Sleep Surface for Life of Mattress
- IntelliTempâ„¢ Phase Change Temperature Regulating Technology in the Cover Ensures You are Never Too Warm or Too Cool as You Sleep
- 2" Open Cell Memory Foam Provides Beneficial, Conforming Comfort and Durability
- Exclusive Tri-Zone STAY COOL Channel Venting Pushes Warmth Away from Your Body and Improves Rejuvenating Air Flow
- Washable Micro Pureâ„¢ Fabric Sleeve Protects the Mattress from Condensation; Non-Slip Fabric Bottom Prevents Comfort Layer from Shifting
- 8.5" High Density Foam Perimeter Support Tray Provides a Stable, Fixed Perimeter Around the Dual Air Cores and Prevents Edge Sag
- Tricot Fabric Safety Liner Reinforces the Foam Side Rails and Prevents Friction Between the Air Cores and the Foam Tray
- Two Wired Digital LCD Hand Controls Come Standard and Permits Individual Adjustment
- Independently Adjust the Head/Foot and Lumbar Areas from 1 to 100 in Precise Single Digit Increments
- 11" Total Mattress Height
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Elevate the Quality of your Sleep with an Adjustable Base
|AdjustaFlex 1001 Adjustable Base||AdjustaFlex 5000 Adjustable Base|
*No affiliation exists between The Bedroom Store®, Thomasville® Synchrony™, and Sleep Number Bed®. Select Comfort®, SLEEP NUMBER® and SELECT COMFORT® are fully registered trademarks of Select Comfort Corporation. No product belonging to Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® is sold on this site and any reference is for comparison purposes only.