Soft, serene and beautifully designed, the Nautica Home 10" Harmony cooling hybrid innerspring mattress is crafted with the utmost care, passion and attention to detail. A highly supportive system of independently fabric wrapped coil springs gently flex and yield to your body and sleep style. These pocketed springs provide responsive pressure relief and optimal spinal alignment all while reducing the overall motion transfer between you and your partner.
Inspired by Nautica's coastal heritage and love for the outdoors, you can sleep Cool, Calm and Comfortable the Nautica way with the dynamic cooling power of GelLux™ Engineered Latex Foam. High-performance engineered latex foam infused with cooling liquid gel offers the responsiveness of latex with the cooling and targeted contouring of liquid gel. Convoluted comfort foam quilted into the cozy knit cover adds additional loft and support.
- Breathable knit fabric quilted cover
- 1.5" of convoluted comfort foam is quilted into the luxurious cover for added loft and contouring
- 1" Cooling GelLux™ engineered latex foam uses a state-of the art process to combine liquid gel with engineered latex for a cooling, responsive sleep surface
- 7.5" Independent fabric wrapped pocketed springs provide consistent distribution of support as well as reducing motion transfer from your partner
- Higher gauge perimeter support springs along the sides, head and foot help prevent roll off and edge sag
- CertiPur-US certification ensures our foams meet rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability
- 10" Total Mattress Height