What else in your life do you use as much as your mattress? Hopefully, you spend 8 quality hours of sleep every night on a comfortable mattress. The proper amount and quality of sleep can have a dramatic impact on your life and your mattress plays a large role in this. However, most people ignore the signs that it's time to replace their old mattress. So, here's list of reasons to replace your mattress.
Ten Reasons to Replace your Mattress
- If your mattress sags in the middle, you are not getting the proper support you need.
- If your mattress has a ridge in the middle, then the support of the mattress where you sleep is broken down.
- The normal lifespan of a mattress is 8-10 years. If your mattress is older, you're probably not getting the proper support you need.
- If you feel like you roll to the center of the bed, your mattress has lost its support.
- If your mattress is lumpy, the foam layers and padding have shifted and are not providing good support or pressure relief.
- If you wake up in the morning with back pain that goes away during the day, you probably need a new mattress.
- Waking up with tingling arms or legs can be a sign of poor pressure relief in your mattress.
- If you feel like you roll off the edge of your mattress, it may be time to replace it.
- If your partner's movement wakes you at night, there are many mattress options that reduce the effect of partner movement.
- Too many kids or pets or both. It may be time to upgrade to a larger size mattress.
Want to know more about replacing your old mattress?
Check out these articles for more information:
Sleep Well St. Louis!!