The Bedroom Store is
St. Louis Mattress Store
The Bedroom Store has been located in the St. Louis area for forty years, with fourteen different locations throughout the St. Louis area. Furthermore, it has been locally owned and operated by one owner, Denny Boyd, for the entirety of those forty years.
The Bedroom Store was started by Mr. Boyd in 1977 as Royal Waterbeds, which evolved into The Bedroom Store, and offers mattresses, adjustable bases, furniture and bedding accessories.
The Bedroom Store is the best St. Louis mattress store because we offer the highest quality mattresses at the guaranteed lowest price and every purchase is backed by our 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee.
- We offer the best Customer service for a St. Louis mattress store
- To stay in business for forty years one must provide excellent service for their customers. The Bedroom Store has always maintained an A rating from the Better Business Bureau. Customer service and service after the sale is just as important to The Bedroom Store as is making the sale. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed at The Bedroom Store.
- We offer Fast, free delivery from any of our 14 St. Louis mattress stores
- The Bedroom Store has always offered fast, free delivery of their furniture, mattresses and adjustable beds. Unlike other St. Louis mattress and furniture retailers that charge for delivery, The Bedroom Store offers free delivery, as well as free shipping on many items.
- Hassle free returns
- The Bedroom Store offers a 90 day comfort guarantee on all of their mattresses. We offer one exchange or even a hassle free return.
- Most knowledgeable sales staff of any St. Louis mattress stores
- The Bedroom Store sales staff is well informed when it comes to the bedding industry. They attend regular sales training meetings where they are updated on all of their current products and given information on any new products. Furthermore, most of the sales staff has been here for an average of ten years, with some even twenty and thirty years. There is very little turn over, so the staff is always knowledgeable, unlike other mattress stores where people come and go. Also, unlike big box retailers, which sells many different items, including appliances and other household goods, the only items the sales associates have to be informed about is bedding at The Bedroom Store, giving the customer the best service possible.
- Financing is easy at The Bedroom Store. As little as $599 can be financed for six months interest free, or we can finance interest free up to five years on Tempurpedics. 12 months interest free is always offered on purchases of $799 and up and we even offer a 90 day free no credit option.
- Best Selection of any St. Louis mattress store
- One of the biggest reasons to St. Louis mattress shop at The Bedroom Store is the selection. Numerous name brands are carried at The Bedroom Store, including Tempurpedic, Serta, Thomasville and Broyhill. And because our warehouse is centrally located in Maryland Heights, Mo., most furniture and mattresses are in stock and can be delivered to you immediately.
- Besides mattresses and furniture, all of our stores carry a huge variety of pillows, sheets and mattress protectors as well.
- The Bedroom Store is also the home of The Cube Bed and The Izone Bed, which can not be found anywhere else in the St. Louis area. Both of these beds focus on individual needs, rather than a couple compromising on a bed. The Cube bed offers seven cubes of memory foam on each side that can be flipped to a firm or soft side, while the Izone bed has seven cylinders on each side of the bed that can be made firmer or softer by adding or subtracting water. These beds are perfect for the couple that has completely different comfort wants and needs, therefore there is no compromising one’s sleep because each side is independent
- Sleep Metrics Diagnostic System
- The one thing that really sets The Bedroom Store apart from other St. Louis mattress stores is the Sleep Metrics Diagnostic System. This is a process that accurately analyzes your personal needs through a pressure mapping system that enables you to get the comfort and support you need. It is as easy as answering a few questions concerning the way you sleep, as well as the pressure mapping diagnostic bed, that will give you a comfort index number on a scale of one to four to ensure you get the mattress that is just right for your body’s individual needs. No other mattress retailer in the St. Louis area offers this service. Not only does it ensure that you get the best mattress for your needs and satisfaction, but makes the entire shopping experience quick and easy.
- The Bedroom Store supports its community
- The Bedroom Store likes to give back. We can do something as simple as donate your old mattress to Catholic Charities, and are also involved in many local St. Louis charity events. The Bedroom Store is a proud sponsor of The Down’s Syndrome Association and the The Susan G. Komen race to cure breast cancer. We also collect DVD’s for our troops, as well as toys for kids in need at Christmas time.
- Our mission statement
- Last, but not least, there is our mission statement- Quality Sleep For A Better Life. The Bedroom Store, its staff and its President, Denny Boyd, is dedicated to getting you the best night’s sleep possible for a better life and all with satisfaction guaranteed.